*This kit works with your standard top hats (no ISC top hats included).
This top of the range product dominates its competition by having an amazing 32 steps of damper adjustability, bound adjustment, height adjustment and on various models camber adjustment. Camber on some models can also be adjusted via the lower bracket with our larger bolt hole design.
The N1 coilover can be lowered approx 3 inches lower then standard ride height, this along with a spring rate setup to suit your car improves handling and stability dramatically. we make packages for circuit / drift / rally / drag and of course street, to help our customers out even more we give them the option to pick there own custom spring rates at no extra charge.
32 Step Damper Adjustable
- Precise control damp valve
- Operates smoothly on all road surfaces
- Expansion/Suppression of shock adjustment
- Adjustable camber allows more/less on road track for all conditions
Piston Rod Design
- High rigidity steel piston rods
- Meets with race/sport standards
- Made from high quality SAE9254 steel
- Tested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with less than 5% deformation.
Ride Height Adjustable
- Full length height adjustable
- Bound adjustable with separate spring locks
- High quality T6061 aluminium alloy used for all adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design that holds spring and vehicle down force
Aluminium BracketMade from T6061 aluminium alloy by organic shaping to lighten weight and increase handling performance
- Specifically anodised surface to prevent inside corrosion and surface rust
- On various models camber can also be adjusted via the bracket aswell as the camber tops
Single Cylinder Design
- Larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity
Thrust Bearing Kits
- ISC Australia has just released new thrust bearing kits for its range of N1 coilovers.
- The addition of the bearing kit to your coilovers will add faster and smoother steering response, and allows better spring compression.